Monday, January 25, 2010

Places To Do Community Service Hours In Chicago I Want To Major In Theatre But...?

I want to major in theatre but...? - places to do community service hours in chicago

Ok, so I have some questions. I want to major in theater and English at the University to draw, write, and some functions of Broadway. Colleges I'm going to be in Dallas or Chicago. (Rules of the parents because the family lives in these areas.) Are my questions ...

What should have been specializing in school for the theater?
Chicago is a good place to go to college if I want to major in theater on Broadway?
I live in Dallas, do you think of hours of voluntary work Dallas theater, I would say that?
Which university for theater?

I have experience. I have found in the sleep mode Hollow, Peter Pan, Annie, The Ugly Duckling was and I have some tech shows, and I look forward take on the technologies Competition Act from the crucible. There are two pounds of boss that I auditioned for and I will not make the cut in the last 2 games do.

Am I on the right track?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, they are not. But do not worry! While helping the artistic director of admissions at universities in the situation. A YouTube video is not. I am more than happy to start you with some information.

First you need to think about what to do with your life. They seem to have too much on his plate, and I'm not saying he can not act, write and direct. But you can not major in things.

If theater is what you do and you have * him * the English minor. English will not help, even if your goal is to become a writer. The Bachelor of Fine Arts in creative writing and drama.

There are two types of diplomas: the academic degree and the fine arts. The financial statements are the Bachelor of Arts degree in theater. These are to prepare a degree in higher education or to a doctorate in theater to get focused. Some people do not know what they are getting your BA, and is the best option. You still have time to go to a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Program.

A program of visual art is a BFA or MFA degrees. They come in all sorts of things: quality (sometimes there are several musical theater programs), address (actually a graduate of the MFA), theater, creative writing, production, dance - the music and vocal performance, etc. These are programs with the audience - or based on a portfolio of income needs. To act, no matter what you have done is what your potential. * Show your potential to earn a decent shot in the head and really nailing his monologues.

The curriculum for each school has different requirements and test data monologue. You have to get them. On your resume, you do write the best way. As you can see, there again there include actors used models of schools. Those who are good enough in my opinion. Schools to understand that not everyone has the experience, although experience helps.

My suggestion is that you get your BA in theater. They talk too confused to really know what he wantsdo. You can not study them all, otherwise you will not have the training you need to get a job. Do not worry: there is a chance of acting or directing or writing. But it takes time, in my opinion, think about what means most to you. If you are not passionate about what you want to study, do not go to do the right thing and do well. These programs are the throat. Very competitive. It is a heavy unit.

It is good that shows the desire but you have to really concentrate on one thing.

What do the schools, which in these programs too well, you are eighteen years at this point. You can go wherever you want. If your parents do not like, do not pay for them. Like I said, all depends on how much you want.

If the wishes of parents are important enough for you, hey, good luck. Northwestern University in Evanston, and is a great place to go to college. I personallyDePaul is not so bad.

For the graduate school, a good place for the hearing is Urta - which belongs to an organization in which many universities are united and can all in one place, and we will contact you with additional information if interested

I hope I helped and good luck in their efforts to the theater. :)

Post a Comment