Sunday, January 17, 2010

Frigidaire Dishwasher Manual I Just Bought A New Dishwasher From Stine's, And They Said I Don't Need Hot Water. Is This True?

I just bought a new dishwasher from Stine's, and they said I don't need hot water. Is this true? - frigidaire dishwasher manual

Today I bought a new dishwasher, Frigidaire Stine. According to them, have not connected with hot water for cleaning the dishwasher. But when I started my washer, the first cycle was the water was not hot enough. After the last, it was warm enough for what is required in order to be acceptable with the dishes. We have the manual and saw that the water at the entrance says, should be 120 ° C or more. Although we noted a few pages later, there is an option at high temperatures, water for washing Tempature Tempature be acceptable heat, but did not continue until the cycle Tempature correct, but it is not the case. Just read. I thought, Frigidaire contact with this, but I wanted to know what you are about this problem before me know, and perhaps ask, what to do or say.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Two dimes and a Nickel said...

I recently completed a Maytag, and requires no hot water. The device has a heating element inside.

Read the manual again. If you are still unsure call the Helpline technology of tomorrow. You will be able to answer pretty easily. or visit the website and find contact information. An email sent this evening is likely to have an answer until tomorrow afternoon.

I hope never to the information I receive from people in the business of retailing. A small percentage actually know what they are doing. The rest know squat and stories.

Most remember the tool man Tim Taylor.

Applianc... said...

Although the device itself remains the hot dish on a hot spring in order to invite to wash properly. The dishwasher will not heat the water every time you and if it is connected to a hot spring, filled with cold water. There will always be hot water in parts of the cycle, the heat. It will cost more, the heat to heat the cold water.

Applianc... said...

Although the device itself remains the hot dish on a hot spring in order to invite to wash properly. The dishwasher will not heat the water every time you and if it is connected to a hot spring, filled with cold water. There will always be hot water in parts of the cycle, the heat. It will cost more, the heat to heat the cold water.

mom21191... said...

It appears that you do everything according to the manufacturer directions.I would turn to.

Post a Comment