Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hon Could Be Played In Geforce 5200 I Am English Playing On Vietnam Server, Person Said "si Danh Cho Khac Kn Nhieu Hon." What Does This Mean?

I am English playing on Vietnam server, person said "si danh cho khac kn nhieu hon." What does this mean? - hon could be played in geforce 5200

I tried to use online translators, but it seems a kind of slang or free online translators are not very good. If someone can translate it into English would be appreciated. I just started trying to learn from Vietnam 4-5 days. Thank you.

2 comments:

kb said...

Its a little difficult, even for a person who spoke of Vietnam for nearly 20 years as I did. This sentence has no accent. In reality, the accent does not matter, because I can understand that for every word in itself, but the whole sentence makes no sense.
Are you sure that is misspelled?

itgirl_8... said...

Even if I am from Vietnam, I can translate into English. "CN" is an abbreviation for something that only insiders can understand: D

Post a Comment