Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lymphoma Pictures My Uncle Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer.?

My uncle was diagnosed with stage 4 non hodgkin's lymphoma cancer.? - lymphoma pictures

My uncle was not with the cancer-Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnosed 4 and is in need of a bone marrow transplant, the usual insurance coverage for all. My family and I have tried to think of ideas that we can still help, and give my friends and I had to sell the idea, cookies, and his family, what we do. I know there will be many, but I can not stay here and be 's nothing.he only 33 and has 2 beautiful girls and a big boy. and also all the help. We have cookies, and are ready to be brought to school, but I want a flyer to the basket with his photo, a little of what your type of cancer and the people show something, the device what it takes to care ... but I can not think of anything to write. Ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that wants to help his uncle. Unfortunately, medical costs far exceed all sales of cookies and car washes that you could make in life.

Her uncle has a realistic funding plan for your care. Call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-ACS-2345 and ask for access to public insurance such as Medicaid, if your current insurance is inadequate.

My best wishes for a good result.

Post a Comment