Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Long Does It Take Prilosec To Start Working Can Heartburn Really Cause All This Chestpain?

Can heartburn really cause all this chestpain? - how long does it take prilosec to start working

Still waiting to see the GI doc next week, but I am on prilosec twice a day and still had pain and heartburn, and landed in the hospital, where he directs the blood and ultrasound of gastric and everything was in order. He gave me Carafate and Nexium twice a day, which seemed to work, I finally started to feel normal again w / out and discomformt no pain in the chest and abdomen, with the exception of heartburn and mild symptoms, but nothing that would have been like, if My reg doc advised me to start taking Carafate and Zantac 150 times a day with Nexium, I leave began yesterday evening and woke up 4 -5 times last night with chest pain and burning than befor the whole day, pain and burning in the chest and back, doc changed my meds again Carafate and Nexium twice a day. Can someone tell me if they went and what it is and how long does it take to get complete relief of symptoms?

1 comment:

WVPV07 said...

I had the same thing with the burn and pain, it was a constant feeling in my stomach. My doctor has me taking Preacid, then, if my insurance would not pay for Prevacid, Protonix me changed. Fortunately prevacid erros all healed, and now I am free of pain in the Protonix. I must see what I eat and drink, but I feel much better.

Post a Comment