Saturday, January 2, 2010

Infant Pimples Cold Sore Or Pimple? Either Way GROSS. And Infant.

Cold Sore or Pimple? Either way GROSS. and infant. - infant pimples

I am 28 years old and never had a cold sore b4, now I have a red bump on the lips, that I am not sure if it has a pimple or whatever-it-hurts especially because I already tried. If I made for my lips so I can see what appears tinyist director of the Center. I have with my pharmisist who said I should try it moist, watering and do not think she looks like a cold sore when they as she has seen are higher, perhaps at a later date. I'm worried because I am seven months, and I ate a spoonful of today stupiedly stupid, stupid, stupid. I googled pictures of cold sores and I, fortunately, nothing like that .. . yet. It's easy, kids transmitte wounds? Anyway, if there is a Thank pipmle or a cold sore?

No comments:

Post a Comment